Emma Noble’s solo exhibition ‘The Pedestrian’ will be on display at The Small Gallery, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary from Tuesday 18 November – Friday 16 January.In 2012 Emma was awarded the J. D. Fergusson award which enabled her to spend a short period of time in the south of France, mainly the Marseille region. Many of the prints on display as part of ‘The Pedestrian’ exhibition were created as a result of the research trip.The Small Gallery, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Foresterhill Rd, Aberdeen AB25 2ZN
- Malize McBride & Kari de Koenigswarter – Watermill Gallery
- The Amorist – Denise Zygadlo
- Jacqui Higgs – Seafield Unplugged
- Territory – Niall Campbell, Sam Cornwell, Inge Panneels
- Mary Golden – Walking the Moor zooming out – zooming in
- Playing Real in Aberdeen.
- &Gallery with James Lumsden, Joy Arden & Mary Morrison
- ‘Roots and Wings’ at Tatha Gallery.
- Paintings by Scott Hawkins
- Hazel Cashmore at Union Gallery