Tickets £1 each, £10 for a book of 10
Draw Date 29th February 2012
The President and Council are pleased to announce that during the Annual Exhibition in 2012, the three Societies (SSA, VAS and RSW) will be holding a combined raffle which will be drawn at the end of the Exhibition. Proceeds from the raffle will be divided between ESSA (50%) and the three societies (50%), with ESSA’s share being used to contribute directly towards the costs of hiring the RSA galleries for the annual exhibitions. On top of the rental costs of the gallery, the cost to the Societies of staging the annual exhibition continues to increase. All proceeds from the raffle will go towards ensuring we can continue to exhibit in the RSA galleries. Raffle tickets cost £1 each and come in books of 10.
Prestigious raffle prizes include a portrait sitting with photographer Chris Park, a weekend Introduction to Woodcut course for adults at the Glasgow Print Studio, Calligraphy Workshop place with Zhang Chi at the Confucius Institute and a work of art by each of the three Society’s Presidents. The full list of prizes is as follows;
- A 2-day course of the winner’s choice at the West Moss-side Centre, Thornhill, near Stirling.
- Complimentary pass for two to the next Cupar Arts Festival, including one overnight stay for two at a local B&B, dinner for two at Ostlers Close restaurant, entry for two to one concert in the programme, and two places on a workshop of your choice.
- Half day Raku Workshop offered by the Pottery Users Group at the South Bridge Resource Centre, Edinburgh during the 2012 Spring Session.
- One weekend Introduction to Woodcut course for adults – Beginners/Refresher at the Glasgow Print Studio.
- Portrait sitting for one successful winner with photographer Chris Park
- Two tickets for a lecture by Ian Rankin at Hospitalfield House, Arbroath
- Signed limited edition reproduction of a painting by an RSW Member
- A round of golf and Lunch for 4 – at the historic Falkirk Tryst Golf Club
- Calligraphy Workshop place with Zhang Chi at the Confucius Institute
- Friends of RSA membership for one year
- Weekly Life Class for one term at Leith School of Art
- Artists Book Making one day workshop with Rachel Hazel
- Weaving Workshop with James Donald
- A small painting by Louise Ritchie PSSA
- A small painting by Diana Hope PVAS
- A small painting by John Inglis PRSW
To purchase your raffle tickets or find out more, please click here to CONTACT us.