SUNDAY 19 JANUARY 2020, 1.30-4PM | Free
Join us for a fun-filled afternoon of pop-up tours, self-guided and artist-led mini art projects for all the family!
- Artist Jenny Pope will help you start 2020 feeling creative and focused by designing and constructing a tool or talisman to ward off the evil spirits of inertia and stuckness in a ‘Creativity Unblocker’ session.
- Make a Zine, using a combination of words and images to create your own self-published artist book.
- Participate in a mini- collagraph workshop with artist/printmaker Linda Furby.
- Find your inspiration! Make your own Inspiration Hatband based on your favourite work of art.
- Enjoy Interactive fun, combining drawing, sound and animation with Dominika Jackowska’s playful electronic installation ‘2D Bosko-Wakko Light-mixer 3000’.
- Become a piece of art by creating an ‘Art Camouflage Mask’, inspired by your favourite work in the exhibition.
- Be guided through the exhibition by exhibiting artists and learn more about the ideas and motivations behind the work on show.
- Explore all the delights of SSA|VAS OPEN in a self-led family quiz and more to be announced!
Children must be supervised at all times.
Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh.