Investors In Art (IIA) has been set up by the Society Of Scottish Artists to encourage investment in the future of Scottish Art
By becoming a member of our new Investors in Art programme, SMEs, Companies and Individuals will provide regular exhibiting opportunities for hundreds of artists.
The Society of Scottish Artists (SSA) would like to invite you to be part of a new network of businesses supporting some of the best contemporary art in Scotland.
SSA provides a platform for emerging artists to exhibit alongside those more established, and has a long-standing tradition of showing art which is innovative and adventurous. Our prestigious Annual Exhibition, held each year in the Royal Scottish Academy on Edinburgh’s Princes Street, presents work of the highest standard from across many disciplines and is attended by approximately 15,000 visitors each year.
In order that we may continue to present this valuable overview of the visual arts in Scotland and provide regular exhibiting opportunities for hundreds of artists, the SSA must raise a considerable sum.
We would like to invite you to invest in the future of Scottish Art by becoming a member of our new Investors in Art programme.
Membership is through a donation of £1,000 with considerable benefits. Please see full details below.
Benefits for our Investors in Art will include:
- A free full-colour advert in our Annual Exhibition Catalogue
- Free advertising opportunities within the SSA website, which currently attracts over 2,000 hits a month, more than half of whom are unique visitors.
- The option to arrange for guided tours for other members of your company throughout the month of the exhibition.
- An introduction to artists of interest and studio visits.
- A 10% discount on the purchase of artwork at the Annual Exhibition.
- The ‘Investors in Art’ logo for your own web & print use.
- A welcome pack containing a limited edition print by an established artists and a hard-cover edition of “The Society of Scottish Artists: The First 100 Years”.
- A gift of a specially commissioned artwork by an SSA artist, exclusive to IIA members.
- Talks and events throughout the year including the opportunity to visit the SSA Archive held by National Galleries Scotland.
- An opportunity to form valuable relationships through networking with other businesses at IIA events.
If you think you might be interested in supporting the Society of Scottish Artists by becoming an SSA Investor in Art, please contact us.