Borders Art Fair | Professional Members
The Society of Scottish Artists is delighted to be exhibiting in the Spotlight Area for the first time at this year’s Borders Art Fair (25 – 27 March 2022).
The annual 3 day visual art fair exhibits over 60 exhibiting artists, galleries and collectives, and is a great opportunity to exhibit your work in the Scottish Borders.
We invite Professional Members to submit up to 3 pieces of work for consideration. All works must be under £1,000 and be no larger than 60cm in any one direction. Please ensure all sale prices include the SSA 35% commission.
We are also delighted to have four invited members to showcase; Ade Adesina, Michele Bianco, Hetty Haxworth and Mary Morrison.
Alongside these selected artworks we will also be including our ever popular 30 x 30. Further details regarding this opportunity can be found here.
HOW TO APPLY
- All entries must be submitted through Zealous HERE by the stated deadlines.
- Only works that have been pre-selected via the online submission process will be accepted on the hand-in day.
- Submissions are only open to SSA Professional Members.
- All works submitted must be under £1,000 and be no larger than 60cm in any one direction.
- All three entries must be submitted in the same application.
- There are no restrictions on discipline or media.
Selected artists are invited to deliver their work directly to the fair or to a central location in Edinburgh. Dates for both options can be found below.
Borders Events Centre
Border Union Showground, Springwood Park, Kelso, TD5 8LS
Thursday 24th March, 9am – 10am
- Detail Framing Studio – Friday 18 March, 10 – 4pm
- Wasps Albion Road Artist Studio – Saturday 19 March 10 – 4pm or Sunday 20 March, 1 – 4pm
Online Submissions open: Friday 14 January 2022
Online Submissions close: Tuesday 8 February 2022, midnight
Selection notification: Friday 25 February 2022
Artwork Delivery: See above
Friday 25th March 2022 10am – 4pm
Saturday 26th March 2022 10am – 5pm
Sunday 27th March 2022 10am – 4pm