Borders Art Fair | Professional Members
The Society of Scottish Artists is delighted to be exhibiting at Borders Art Fair 2023.
The annual visual art fair will take place from 17 – 19 March 2023 and exhibits over 60 artists, galleries and collectives. Submissions are now open for next year’s fair which is a great opportunity to exhibit your work in the Scottish Borders.
We invite Professional Members to submit up to 3 pieces of work for consideration. All works must be under £1,000 and be no larger than 60cm in any one direction. Please ensure all sale prices include the SSA 35% commission.
We are delighted to be exhibiting works from invited artists Joy Arden and Carol Sinclair, alongside the selected works.
HOW TO APPLY
- All entries must be submitted through Zealous HERE by the stated deadlines.
- Only works that have been pre-selected via the online submission process will be accepted on the hand-in day.
- Submissions are only open to SSA Professional Members.
- All works submitted must be under £1,000 and be no larger than 60cm in any one direction.
- All three entries must be submitted in the same application.
- There are no restrictions on discipline or media.
- SSA Professional Members who are already exhibiting at the fair are not eligible to apply.
Selected artists are invited to deliver their work directly to the fair or to a central location in Edinburgh. Dates for both options can be found below.
Borders Events Centre
Border Union Showground, Springwood Park, Kelso, TD5 8LS
- Thursday 16th March 2023, 9am – 10am
- Detail Framing Studio: Saturday 11 March, 10 – 4pm
- Wasps Artist Studios, Albion Road: Sunday 12 March, 1 – 5pm
Online Submissions open: Friday 2 December 2022
Online Submissions close: Sunday 22 January 2023, midnight
Selection notification: Friday 10 February 2023
Artwork Delivery: See above
Friday 17th March 2023 10am – 4pm
Saturday 18th March 2023 10am – 5pm
Sunday 19th March 2023 10am – 4pm