- Glasgow School of Art (2017 – 2020) – Fine Art: Painting & Printmaking – BA(Hons) – 2:1 visit the graduate showcase here.
- Leith School of Art (2016 – 2017) – Foundation Art & Design – Diploma (Distinction)
- University of Edinburgh (2011 – 2015) – Philosophy and English Literature – MA (Hons) – 2:1
- Guest Performer (March 2021) – Cyber Clown Girls: Community & Care. Press release here. Follow CCG here.
- Glasgow Open House Art Festival (2021) – Co-coordinator of the graduate section. Member of the advisory committee. See website here.
- Human Rights Campaigner (2020 – present) – SCOT-PEP.
- Life Model (October 2020 – present) – Model updates via Instagram.
- Dirty Slut Mouth (October 2020- present) – Co-curator. See more here and here.
- SPUR virtual residency (August 2020 – present) – Community member. More here.
- Ode to Selfie (May 2020 – present) – Founder, read about it here.
- Code in Place (April – May 2020) – A Covid-19 introduction to Python course by Stanford University.
- Bird & Small Mammal Taxidermist Training (May 2019) – George Jamieson, Scottish Taxidermist. Edinburgh.
- Young Women Lead Participant (2018 – 2019) – A leadership programme with YWCA Scotland (The Young Women’s Movement) and the Scottish Parliament. Read the final report here.
- Gallery Assistant (May 2018) – Frutta Gallery, Duke Street, Glasgow.
- Assistant Editor (2015 – 2016) – Linen Press Books, Edinburgh.
- Freelance Editor (2015 – 2016) – Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Book Festival: Writer Interviewer (August 2014) – WriterStories.tv, Edinburgh.
- PR Design (August 2011) – Aurora Winterborn’s Candid Cabaret (Edinburgh International Festival). Edinburgh
- Dance Troupe (2010 – 2011) – Kamikaze Girls (Performance Trio), TortureGarden, T in the Park. Edinburgh.
- Bar/waiting staff (2012 – 2015) – Various, Edinburgh.
- Brand Ambassador (2012 – 2015) – ID Staffing, Edinburgh.
- Lap Dancer (2008 – 2018) – Self-employed, Edinburgh / London.
Contributions & Publications
- Sex Work and the Nordic Model w/ Freja & Elizabeth (March 2021) – The Importance of Being Feminist, by YWCA Scotland with Iris Pase. Listen on Anchor.
- Instagram’s Cruel & Unusual Guidelines: How They Blacklist Marginalized Bodies (December 2020) – The Revival Zine at Sonoma State, Sonoma State University. By Katherine Breeher. Read it here.
- Feminism & Sex Work Series (December 2020) – The Young Women’s Movement. Read it here: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
- Sushi d*ck pics, destigmatising sex work, slut shaming ft Elizabeth aka Femme Castratrice (October 2020) – But Where Are You From podcast by Viv Yau. Available to listen on Apple and Spotify.
- Ode to Selfie (October 2020) – Limited edition artist book that evolved from my lockdown project, which is currently on haitus. Follow the journey here. Copies available to view / purchase at the Glasgow Women’s Library, Good Press, and the Glasgow Zine Library.
- GSA Graduate Showcase (June 2020) – Glasgow School of Art. See here.
- Degree Show Simulator (May 2020) – Virtual GSA degree show simulator game. Download here.
- Tasha’s Lifestyle Talk (April 2020) – Tasha’s Lifestyle Talk, Coverdoll. Read it here.
- Love, Dolls and Robots II (March 2020) – Tasha’s Lifestyle Talk, Coverdoll. Read it here.
- Love, Dolls and Robots I (February 2020) – Tasha’s Lifestyle Talk, Coverdoll. Read it here.
- ‘Insight: Glasgow’s lap dancing clubs face stricter regulation‘ (June 2019) – The Scotsman, Scotland. As told to Dani Garavelli. Available online here.
- ‘More Old Tired Horse’ (June 2019) – Featured writer
- ‘Transcend Whorephobia: Sex Work Is Work’ (March 2019) – poster design for Brazillian Wax XXL: Queer Latin Disco. Organised by the Fuck You Pay Me show.
- Creative Contributor (2014 – 2016) – SKIN.magazine (previously playwithskin.com), Glasgow. An alternative culture magazine focusing on art, photography, literature and music. Publications on social deviance and male sex work.
- What It Feels like to Be a Lap Dancer (November 2014) – The Herald Magazine, Edinburgh.
- Precarious Labour and Disposable Bodies (2012) – Phd thesis, Dr Billie Lister. Edinburgh. Read it here.
- Lap Dancers in Edinburgh (2012) – Photographic exhibition at Summerhall by my talented friend Jannica Honey. See a selection here.